Monitoring your greatest assets remotely is becoming a must in this high paced modern world, we have been supplying monitoring equipment in the livestock sector since 2015. As the local agents for MAIT Industries we offer an Australian made product with local support, with a large product range that not only monitors but allows remote control of your equipment. We are also agents and have experience with FarmBot and Observant to ensure you get the best system to suit your requirements.
WE WILL take the time to look at the annual ongoing costs, which others quite often hope you overlook!
Contact us today.
Common Monitoring Items
- Water Levels
- Full Weather Stations, or individual items- rainfall, wind speed and direction, solar radiation, temperature, and humidity
- System pressure
- Flow Rates & Volumes
- Still Image Cameras
- Soil Moisture
- Diesel Tank Levels
Common Control Items
- Single or Multiple Pump Stations
- Solenoid Valves
- Pivots & Laterals
- Anything with a 2wire circuit, be it an automatic gate actuator or generator
- Predefine alert set points, to notify you of concerns within your system
- Notify you via SMS or Email
- Can trigger control items directly, i.e. Tank at 100%, stop pump.
- Computer based station systems, with radio communication to field units
- Cloud based cellular systems
- Cloud based satellite systems
- Two direction standalone radio systems
- Combinations of the above linked to one central control platform